We welcome your involvement and participation. Share your ideas and input to help shape the future of Montana's Museum. Providing input is just a click away. Get started today!
Have some questions about the process? Get answers HERE.
Have an idea for Montana's Museum? Providing input is just a click away.
Question: Why should I participate online?
- You don't have to attend public meetings at a set place and time
- It's quick, safe and convenient
- It's a great way to easily provide feedback and input
Question: How do I submit my input?
Submit your feedback via online via forums, quick polls, forms and surveys. To participate for the first time, click the "Sign In" button or the “Register” button at the top of the home page and this page.
- Choose a username and password
- Complete a few basic questions about yourself
- Validate your email address
- Return to the website and click the "Sign In" button
Question: Why do I need to register to this site to make a comment?
While registration is not required, it is necessary for many of the more interactive engagement opportunities. We ask you to register to the website for a few reasons:
- It helps ensure that a broader set of perspectives have an opportunity to be represented
- It promotes accountability and encourages people to provide more thoughtful responses
- It means that we can let you know and keep you updated on the project progress
Question: Can I use this site anonymously?
Yes, you can use this website anonymously. Even when you register and post comments, your anonymity is protected because you are identified ONLY by your chosen screen name.
Question: What happens to my feedback/comments?
All comments, ideas and suggestions are collated and used by the relevant project teams to inform the development of strategies, programs and activities and to ensure Montana's views are represented, no matter where in Montana you live.
All input will be considered; however, this does not mean that every suggestion will affect the project or be adopted as proposed.
Note: All comments you make through this website will become public records for anyone to read.
Question: Is my privacy protected?